Heavy weight FF & E Interior Designer
Salary/Rate circa £60k per annum
We are looking for a very mature business driven heavy weight Interior Designer capable of working with no direction to be based in our Kings Road showroom to join our small dedicated team to manage both our high end residential projects and/or multiple medium sized projects simultaneously.
We only hire the best and dedicated people. Rewards are high but our expectations are also exceptionally high.
Our projects are based in the UK and abroad so travel is an essential part of this job.
Superior customer service skills, perfect English including spoken, written and grammar are essential.
The ideal candidate will live close to our showroom and have the right to live and work in the UK already.
- Understanding and interpreting our customers requirements for the specification of luxury furniture and lighting, space planning, co ordination with suppliers.
- Discretion and a high level of customer service is essential.
- Developing concepts and sourcing FF&E items and samples with the ability to enhance and improve the concepts and offer your own suitable ideas to fit within the projects.
- Ability to pay acute attention to detail when customising items.
- Produce quick and accurate digital drawings/plans to demonstrate the successful layout of items specified and possibly already in situ to co ordinating the overall design.
- Creating sample digital boards, proposals, plans and elevations up to basic render to demonstrate to your proposals.
- Researching a variety of materials, products and their application to ensure co ordination and application.
- Attending European trade fairs for inspiration. Meeting and qualifying potentially new suppliers and being able to discuss our brand requirements from a business perspective.
- Producing precise detailed schedules on spreadsheets to include all costings.
- Checking specification, suitability, requirements in specific environments.
* Undertaking the administrative aspects including and up to procurement.
Personable skills we seek are:
- A mature person based within reasonable commuting distance to our showroom in Chelsea, London.
- Smartly dressed and highly presentable.
- Ability to offer a high level of customer service.
- Digitally literate and highly organised.
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly and be pro-active – multi tasking.
- Excellent relationship skills with team members, suppliers and customers.
- Ability to work without direction and lead from both a business perspective and from the front.
- A can do attitude with a high level of common sense.
Please send your CV and portfolio to: Juliette@juliettesinteriors.co.uk