PA / Administrator
Juliettes Interiors are award winning, high end, residential interior designers and retailers based in the Kings Road, Chelsea, London. Our projects and customers are world wide and high net worth so discretion is paramount.
We have been established since 2005 and have grown organically into a highly-recognised brand within the interiors market.
We supply both the end customer and trade.
We are looking for a mature high level PA/Administrator to be based in our Kings Road showroom.
- Reconciling customer and supplier payments.
- Procurement to fulfil customer orders.
- Organising logistics for customer deliveries.
- Organising imports from Europe from suppliers.
- Customer service – handling order queries and keeping customers up to date regarding their orders, etc.
- General procurement for the smooth running of the business.
- Ensuring the internal systems are updated (filing documents, ensuring records are kept up to date thoroughly and are easily accessible).
- Occasionally meeting and greeting visitors to our showroom and providing refreshments.
- Ensuring the showroom is maintained to an incredibly high standard.
- Organising occasional travel arrangements.
- Scheduling and diary management for 2 directors and other staff.
Personal skills we seek are:
- A local person based within reasonable commuting distance of our showroom in Chelsea, London.
- Smartly dressed.
- Digitally literate with spread sheets, diaries and filing, although training will be given for the right person if necessary.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work without direction.
- A can do attitude with heaps of common sense.
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt quickly and be pro-active.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Personable, approachable and professional when interacting with suppliers colleagues and customers.
- Someone who has an interest in interiors would be ideal but not essential.
- Training will be given to the successful candidate
Hours are Monday – Friday, 9.45 am – 6.15 pm.
We operate a rota for Saturday work, therefore 1 or 2 Saturdays a month for which Mondays will be substituted as a day off.
When applying please specify the expected level of salary required and send your CV to email@example.com