Interior Designers London & Worldwide
At Juliettes Interiors we provide an international, luxury interior design service which is complimentary to all our customers – a service unique to Juliettes.
Our designers are highly-qualified Italian architects and interior designers, combining knowledge of logistical solutions as well as overall design concepts to ensure colours, textures and lighting all work in complete harmony. Expertly translating customers’ visions into reality, Juliettes Interiors provides imaginative décor that truly reflects each client’s individuality.
Based in our fabulous London showroom, our interior designers are available to discuss clients’ ideas, offering a personal, honest service where the client’s requirements are paramount.
Luxury Interior Design Projects
Luxury Interior Design Services
We specialise in luxury, high-end residential designs for both domestic and international clients, and we also work alongside high-end property developers who wish to furnish properties in preparation for a maximum yield sale.
Our service starts from advice on room layouts, colour schemes, choices of luxury furniture, finishes and fabrics, and extends to comprehensive design solutions. We are happy to work with our clients room by room or on an entire property. Our designs are tailored to each project, offering each client a totally bespoke service, transforming their spaces into exquisitely refined but comfortable homes, using the very best London interior designers.
Option 1 – Basic Design Service
The Basic On-Site Consultancy is refunded when customer spend is in excess of £15k.
A highly qualified and experienced interior designer is appointed. Ideally, we require either the floor plans in a DWG file or a minimum of basic floor plans to work with. We can produce the floor plans but this is not included within this initial refundable fee.
- On-site consultation visit where our designers can get a better idea of the space, double check measurements to make sure that the floor plans provided by the customer are accurate.
- Check for any access issues or obvious architectural errors on layouts and designs.
- Gain an overall concept to form the basis of a proposal and to assist with identifying the budget.
- Take into consideration other existing pieces or items from third party suppliers to be included in the scheme.
- Offer a first room concept and proposal including fabrics, colours, and include all aspects of the design, i.e. colours, fabrics, floor and wall coverings, lighting, furniture layout, suggested budget.
- In addition, we offer a showroom in Chelsea for customers to gain visual inspiration and ideas, where many items can be tried, touched and understood before making informed decisions.
- Initial fee: within the M25 is £600. Outside the M25 is by quotation.
We recommend this service to customers who have a clear idea of which items they would like in their property, but would prefer some expert advice before placing their order, or for customers who wish to test our service before contracting for further services.
Option 2 – Complimentary Interior Design Service
- Our Complimentary Interior Design service is available worldwide. It is transparent, giving full control to the customer and leaving the spend to be on the actual items themselves, avoiding any financial wastage.
- We charge a small, upfront design fee of 10% of your predicted total spend, which is fully refundable against the products that you subsequently purchase. The fee is based on a 10% ratio. So a predicted spend of £100k will attract an initial design fee of £10k. The fee will increase if the predicted spend increases.
- The fee covers all aspects of the design process (assuming floor plans and drawings are available), to include concepts, layouts, 2D drawings and elevations, fabric and finishing samples, proposals and on-site visits.
- The design fee is then deducted from the balance due*
- 3D renders can be supplied if necessary. Please note, 3D renders are provided at an extra charge and do not form part of the refund.
- In addition, we offer a showroom in Chelsea for customers to gain visual inspiration and ideas, where many items can be tried, touched and understood better before making informed decisions.
- We then project manage the entire process from design to installation and everything in-between at a cost of 15% of the entire spend, offering a turnkey solution.
- Accommodation and travelling expenses are charged in addition to the above but all our time is included.
* The 10% design fee is deducted from any spend equal to or above the predicted total spend. If the total spend does not reach this figure, no refund is due.
Option 3 – Standard Interior Design Service
- Our Standard Interior Design Service carries a fee calculated on the size of the property to be designed and taking into account the location, our time for travelling, plus additional expenses such as travel and accommodation.
- Each project is unique and we can cater for all aspects of the project, from architectural plans and building works, through to final installation of the interior, with the option of project management, calculated at 15% of total spend. This is not refundable.
- We can work seamlessly with your existing team of architects and property developers, allowing a customer to use our designs and procure the work and products themselves, or contract us to complete the entire project.
All fees to be agreed before any design work commences.
British Institute of Interior Design
To establish membership with the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) as an industry partner, a retailer must demonstrate the highest level of product quality and service. Membership is selective and only granted to companies who can demonstrate these attributes.
We are happy to support independent designers and be included as part of an organised team. Many top interior designers work closely with Juliettes Interiors to enable them to add an enhanced service to their own portfolio.