Interior Designers London & Worldwide
At Juliettes Interiors we provide an award-winning, international, interior design service for luxury, high end residential properties.
Our designers are highly-qualified Italian architects and interior designers, combining knowledge of logistical solutions as well as overall design concepts to ensure colours, textures and lighting all work in complete harmony. Expertly translating customers’ visions into reality, Juliettes Interiors provides imaginative décor that truly reflects each client’s individuality. With the highest-scoring 5 Star Interior Design Award in its category in the prestigious European Property Awards, we are justifiably proud of our interior design skills, creativity and our exceptional level of customer service.
Based in our fabulous London showroom, our interior designers are available to discuss clients’ ideas, offering a personal, honest service where the client’s requirements are paramount.
Luxury Interior Design Projects
Luxury Interior Design Services
We specialise in luxury, high-end residential designs for both domestic and international clients. Our designers can work alongside your existing architect, offering inspiration and interior design, or we can offer a full architect and interior design service, working with you from the first stages of a project right through to installation and final snagging.
Our service starts from advice on room layouts, colour schemes, choices of luxury furniture, finishes and fabrics, and extends to comprehensive design solutions. We are happy to work with our clients room by room or on an entire property. Our designs are tailored to each project, offering each client a totally bespoke service, transforming their spaces into exquisitely refined but comfortable homes, using the very best London interior designers.
Option 1 – Basic Interior Design Service
Our Basic Design Service is ideal for customers who have a clear idea and vision of what they would like to achieve but would prefer some expert advice before committing or purchasing. This service is also a great way to test us out before contracting for an entire property.
A highly qualified and experienced interior designer is appointed who will design a first room of choice. We require either the floor plans in a DWG file or a minimum of basic floor plans to work with. We can produce the floor plans but this is not included within this initial fee.
Initial fee: within the M25 is £950. Outside the M25 is by quotation but to include travel costs.
- On-site consultation visit where our designer can get a better idea of the space, double check measurements to make sure that the floor plans provided by the customer are accurate.
- Check for any access issues or obvious architectural errors on layouts and designs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Gain an overall concept to form the basis of a proposal and to assist with identifying the budget.
- Take into consideration other existing pieces or items from third party suppliers to be included in the scheme.
- Offer a first room concept and proposal including fabrics, colours, and all aspects of the design, i.e. colours, fabrics, floor and wall coverings, lighting, furniture layout, suggested budget.
- In addition, we offer a showroom in Chelsea for customers to gain visual inspiration and ideas, where many items can be tried, touched and understood before making informed decisions.
Option 2 – Standard Interior Design Service
- Our Standard Interior Design Service carries a fee calculated on the size of the property or rooms and areas to be designed, and takes into account the location, our time for travelling, plus additional expenses such as travel and accommodation.
- Each project is unique and we can cater for all aspects of the project, from architectural plans and building works, through to final installation of the interior, with or without project management.
- We can work seamlessly with your existing team of architects and property developers, allowing a customer to use our designs and procure the work and products themselves, or contract us to complete the entire project.
- All fees to be agreed before any design work commences.
British Institute of Interior Design
To establish membership with the British Institute of Interior Design (BIID) as an industry partner, a retailer must demonstrate the highest level of product quality and service. Membership is selective and only granted to companies who can demonstrate these attributes.
We are happy to support independent designers and be included as part of an organised team. Many top interior designers work closely with Juliettes Interiors to enable them to add an enhanced service to their own portfolio.